Monday, February 6, 2017

OUTFIT: NEW ADIDAS TUBULAR INVADER STRAP









// Sweater & Pants: H&M // Adidas Tubular Invader Strap: Foot Locker (here) //

Hey guys !

How have you guys been? If you ask me I'm feeling great.
 As some of you already heard from my Instagram - that I've finished my last exams just last week. I am just feeling so happy to be finally done with and get to catch up with friends, get time to myself and most importantly getting back to the blogosphere as I promised to be back and I'm alwas sticking to my promises. Hope you haven't missed me too much.

As it was fashion week a while ago I did shot a few looks. This one including with the ever so talented Vadim Photography.  I love everything about this look. The simplicity, pattern, color ..just everything!
My friends at Foot Locker spoiled me once again with new sneakers. A girl can never have enough shoes and to me that line is referred on sneakers. Admitting to be a total sneaker head.
Sometimes I ask myself - why do I even have that much of sneakers since I dont really get to wear most of them all the time lol. Crazy isn't it?

However, I do wish you all a great and successful week.

Much Love xx


Photos by Vadim Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment