Monday, April 25, 2016

OUTFIT: MONOCHROME VIBES + HAPPY 21 TO ME!














// Top (find more here) & Bagpack (find more here) : Zara // Pants: Oasis (find more here) // Shoes: Reno (find more here)  // Leather Jacket (find more here) & Sunnies (find more here) : H&M //

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend and didn't had that much of a struggle to get outta bed than I did. It clearly wasn't that easy to me since I've not gotten that much sleep done recently but anyways, the sun's up and I'm happy to face a new day.

For today's look I deciced to style a look based on my new pants I was hooked up recently by Oasis. Couldn't find the exact same pants but I did find a similar one (check the link above). Since we've been having quite the sun - I went for a less layered, comfy yet chic look. Can't tell you how much I'm in love with high neck shirts lately. Have been my fav ever since. I started purchasing it in one shade which (if I remember it right) was light grey, then went to Zara again to get another pair but unfortunately only could get my hands on the black one.
To add a few rebel elements to my look I went by some leather & black details. You can never go wrong with a good 'ol leather jacket to my opinion. Since H&M went outta stock I linked yet another similar faux leather jacket above by Bonprix who only uses faux leather. Nevertheless, have I been owning those pair of shoes for quite some time but never really made advantage of it. But now that it's getting warmer outside I'll be defo wearing them often. Found similar one at Bonprix which is also linked above.

In other news, did I turn 21 on the 14th of April and did had a blast! Thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday here on the blog and on my social media. Appreciate them all!

Much Love xx

Pictures by Romy
Edits by me

No comments:

Post a Comment