Sunday, August 30, 2015

THE LUST LIST #2



[Tip: Hover over the picture for info, click it to take you to item on store’s website.] 

It's about that time again guys. First of all, I hope you all had a great weekend and got to enjoy the last bits that summer has to offer. For me personally summer comes always too short but that doesn't bother me that much because I'm more of a autumn person. I love to be layered up and all the amazing coats & stuff you know .. As you can see from my todays picks they're kinda like already autumn orientated. 
To me, autumn is the best time to wear sneakers and I will make use of it since I got awesome ones to share with you soon.

I'm not gonna talk long today as I usually don't tend to .. lol but I wish you all a great week ahead.

Talk to you guys soon!

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment