Sunday, April 5, 2015

OUTFIT: WHAT I WORE TO CHURCH











// Blazer: Bershka // Top & Pencil Skirt: Gina Tricot // Boots & Earrings: H&M //

Happy Easter my loves!
Today is a very special day for us christians because it is the day that Jesus has risen from death after he died for all of us. As for this very special rememberance day we always celebrated the rise of Christ in church. As it supposed to be.  It was a very powerful day and we all danced and glorified the holy name. I always loved Easter as Easter kid and always will remember what Christ did for me. You should too.

For today I deciced to go white again and add a lil pop of color to it. And you can't blame me for wearing my white booties once again, they're just amazing and simply fit to every of my cloths. Seriously! Whilst I'm writing this post am also getting ready for a wedding of a friend that I'll be attending soon. This is the look that I'm going by.

However I wish you all great holidays with your closet ones.  

Talk to you soon ..

Much Love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment