Tuesday, December 16, 2014

OUTFIT: TURTLENECK











// Knitsweater: Shisha // Zip Leggins: H&M // Boots: Zara // Rings: Bershka //

I kinda been loving those turtlenecks lately and since I found this perfect one I even love them more.  The knitsweater worn here is actually from Shisha. Remember when I once told you about the fashion brand? Well, they still have amazing stuffs and have even stocked up with awesome winter pieces. I was lucky enough to get the knitsweater and a scarf which I'll be showing you in another post sometime.

 However the knit has that very huge turtleneck which keeps me so freaking warm for the upcoming colder days and is totally comfy yet stylish . Also loving the bumbag for a more cozy feeling. With this turtleneck I'm so prepared for winter and have to admit that I even look forward to the colder days. Did I just say that though I'm obviously the summer/autumn type? haha

Anyway if you want to take a look on their stocked up collection just click here.

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment