Wednesday, June 18, 2014

OUTFIT: FUNKY PRINTS









// Top & Pants: Monki // Heels, Hat & Earrings: H&M // Sunnies & Clutch: Primark //

Funky look huh? I know but somehow it's pretty cool and I love this look so much!
The pictures were taking on weekend near the Spree in Berlin and I immediately felt in love with that location. So bright, peaceful and sorounded by sun. You'll  probably be  seeing more outfit pics with this amazing background.

The other day I went in town just to grab something to eat, some ice-cream you know but then I couldn't resist the sale signs that were probably everywhere and yeah I think  we all know what happend next, I got tempted and bought this bold printed twin-set at Monki.
Monki has becoming one of my fav shops lately. Urban, bold and streetstyle fashion. That's my yam!
Also made a really good deal! The top for 10€ and down for 15€, still unbelievable to me!
Yh but anyhow lucky me and I'm not regreting buying this two-piece.

What do you think of this look?


P.s. Today I had to face an dental surgery which was long overdue after repeatedly canceling the appointement. Therefore I don't know if I'll be able to do another post this week  or to comment on yours either as I'm not feeling that well.
Hope I'll be okay soon.

Much Love till then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment