Friday, April 18, 2014

What's in my cosmetic bag?



EN    Today i'm doing my first What's in my cosmetic bag? post. Hope you enjoy it.
It's all about what i'm using for my simple and natural daily make-up.
My bag is transparent so you already got an impression what could be in my bag ..lol. But i'll list everything down below for you guys.

DE    Heute mache ich meinen ersten What's in m cosmetic bag? Post. Hoffe es gefällt euch.
In meiner transparenten Tasche sind all meine täglichen Produkte enthalten für ein natürliches Make-up.
 Da meine Tasche transparent ist, könnt ihr bereits erraten was sich drin befindet aber ich mache eine kleine Auflistung unten dazu.

 
Skin use:
Translucent pressed powder:  Sleek Makeup
Foundation: KIKO Make-up

My eyebrow and lashes use: (starting from left to right)
Eyebrow pouder: by essence
Fit me concealer: by Maybelline Newyork #30
Eyebrow pencil and brush: by p2
Mascara: no name

Powder brush: Ebeline
Eyeshadow brush 2nd: p2
Rouge brush and eyeshadow brush 4th: Rossmann
Lipliner: Essence
Eyeshadow: Manhatten
Nivea cream

What i put on my lips:
Baby lips: Maybelline Newyork
Orange lipstick: Manhatten 33N
Matte Velvet Teddy lipstick: MAC cosmetics 

Happy easter !!
Wish you all an marvelous weekend.
Much love xx

Keep in touch:


No comments:

Post a Comment