Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nomination for the Liebster Award


Hey my Fashion Victims out there,

i've been nominated for the Liebster Award and this been my frist nomination since i started bloggin last year september.
It's an award to welcome new Bloggers to the web and to give them a good start in blogging. This is also a way to support them into growing bigger and gain popularity. Thanks so much to  Ysabel for nominating me. I apreciate it!

Rules: You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award. Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you. Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. You must inform the nominees that have been nominated. 

1) What do you love about blogging?
I love to share my life with my readers and to discover other blogs and  learn lot of new things. 

2) If you could be anywhere in the world, what place would that be and why?
It would be New York no doubt! Because there you have so many options in the fashion business.
It would be hard though but life is not easy, you have to fight as well to reach your goal.
 
3) What's your pet peeve?
Mhmm.. not quite sure.
 

4) What do you look forward to this 2014?
I don't have much expectations. I just want this year to be better than last and that my blog will reach more people.


5) If you could date any actor, who would it be?
Terrence J. !!!
 

6) What's your favorite season?
Autumn
 

7) What superpower would you like to have and why?
The power to dress up in less than 5 sec :D
I think we all know why ;)
 
 

8) Who character (whether cartoon or not) would make a good best friend for you and why?
Patrick Star from Spongebob because he is funny as hell and we would join each other very good.
 

9) What's your favorite childhood memory?
I miss the times where u were not able to do anything. You just could stay in the bed or chill in the couch and watching movies like Timon&Pumba. Ohh.. i miss these times! 


10) What's your favorite animal and why?
I like monkeys because they are so smart and funny.

   

11) If you had one wish for the world, what would it be?
Love, peace (and chicken) if course :)


 And here my questions for my Nominees:
1) Why and when did you start blogging?
2) How would you describe your style?
3) What makes you happy?
4) Who is your most important person in life?
5) If you could choose whom you like to marry someday, who will it be?
6) Describe yourself in just one or three words?
7) Whats your dream?
8) What makes u scared?
9) Whats your favourite food?
10) Who's ur favourite blogger?
11) What are your thoughts for the future?

Nominees:








No comments:

Post a Comment