Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beauty Gatherings


Hey Guys!

This are my beauty gatherings from yesterday.
Like every woman i love shopping too and i love to shop my beauty stuffs at dm Germany.
I bought some things that i need for everyday and i even got 10 % on it. Lucky me :)



I think you all heard about the Baby Lips Labello by Maybeline Jade Newyork.
I'm trying it since yesterday and i am very satisfied with it because in autumn, winter my lips are going too rough and splissy so it is a good solution for it. HAPPY !!

And i have this big problem that my forehead its getting shinny all the time so i decided to use  the Anti Shine Mattitude by ASTOR. And it works !




Peeling by alverde to fight the pimples and blemishes.
I think every woman shall use it for a soft and healthier skin. Its an everyday use.

How do you like the produtcs and what are you using for nice skin and soft lips etc?

x Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment